Saturday 31 August 2013

Free!! free!! free!!! recharge of 300 rs with proof!!

I know u were all waiting for this...

free recharge of 300 rs in just spending a minute 

It's for all network!!!

Its a modified link so that as u use this link and register.. thats it.
they ll send u one password just login to ur account through that account  to avail ur recharge
your account will be having assured 300rs
just click on the recharge now button in ur account and get ua mobile recharge!!
u can thank me later..
click on this link
http://u.laaptu.com/login1.action?rid=qh7OjTDxH7WLzh61pCPdyWvWkQ1tlWUR5w59jNFa7Qo=

I know its unbelievable so as a proof i have uploaded my account snap u can check this out for ur conformance
when u login u'll see as below
here u just select my wallet  option and there RECHARGE NOW button so here u go the below window will appear..
ENJOY!!!

6 comments: